We have detected that your browser does not support cookies, or has set cookies to be disabled.
To continue shopping online, we encourage you to enable cookies on your browser.
For Internet Explorer browsers, please follow these instructions:
Click on the Tools menubar, and select Internet Options
Select the Security tab, and reset the security level to Medium
We have taken this measurement of security for your benefit, and apologize upfront if any inconveniences are caused.
Please contact the store owner if you have any questions relating to this requirement, or to continue purchasing products offline. Cookies must be enabled to purchase online on this store to embrace privacy and security related issues regarding your visit to this site.
By enabling cookie support on your browser, the communication between you and this site is strengthened to be certain it is you who are making transactions on your own behalf, and to prevent leakage of your privacy information.
• Do not use the float rooms when under the influence of alcohol, drugs, medication or when Menstruating.
• The use of the float room by more than 1 person is prohibited.
Shower before entering the float tank. Use Shampoo and Body wash only.
• The use of earplugs is advised. They will be provided to you before you enter.
• Put small towel and fresh water spray bottle on grip bar in the float room. You can use these to dry hands before touching face and rinse eyes with fresh water.
• Enter the tank and lay down you will float on the salt water.
• You can turn on and off the lights with the white and grey air switches on the right.
• The red button is an alarm button use this incase of and emergency. An alarm will go of at the front desk.
• Maximum water depth in float tank 10.5”.
• For the nearest emergency room, use phone at front desk.